Our conference highlights recent developments in analysis of non-linear elliptic and parabolic partial differential equations arising in differential geometry and geometric flow equations --- including mean curvature flow, Ricci flow, and Yang-Mills gradient flow. The Friday Workshop features leading experts in geometric analysis while the Thursday Mini-Courses are intended to introduce Ph.D. students and junior mathematicians to key concepts in geometric analysis.
There is no fee to participate in the conference, but registration is required of all participants in order to ensure adequate facilities for attendees and for anonymous reporting of attendance numbers to the National Science Foundation.
Invited Speakers for Geometric Analysis Workshop, Wednesday-Friday, November 14-16, 2018
- Theodora Bourni (University of Tennessee Knoxville)
- Alice Chang (Princeton University)
- Camillo De Lellis (University of Zürich, Switzerland, and Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton)
- Nicholas Edelen (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Chris Gerig (University of California, Berkeley)
- Matthew Gursky (University of Notre Dame)
- Robert Haslhofer (University of Toronto)
- Yevgeny Liokumovich (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Tristan Rivière (ETH Zürich, Switzerland)
- Valentino Tosatti (Northwestern University)
- Thomas Walpuski (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Yu Wang (Northwestern University)