Our two-day conference highlights recent developments in analysis of non-linear elliptic and parabolic partial differential equations arising in differential geometry and geometric flow equations --- including mean curvature flow, Ricci flow, and Yang-Mills gradient flow. The Friday Workshop features leading experts in geometric analysis while the Thursday Mini-Courses are intended to introduce Ph.D. students and junior mathematicians to key concepts in geometric analysis.
There is no fee to participate in the conference, but registration is required of all participants in order to ensure adequate facilities for attendees and for anonymous reporting of attendance numbers to the National Science Foundation.
Invited Speakers for Geometric Analysis Workshop, Thursday-Friday, October 27-28, 2016
- Richard Bamler, University of California, Berkeley
- Otis Chodosh, Princeton University
- Hans-Joachim Hein, Fordham University
- John Lott, University of California, Berkeley
- Fernando Codá Marques, Princeton University
- Rafe Mazzeo, Stanford University
- William Minicozzi, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Lu Wang, University of Wisconsin
The program of Thursday mini-course lecturers will be drawn from the program of Friday conference speakers.
- Paul Feehan, Rutgers University
- Natasa Sesum, Rutgers University